Paint Colour Package Client Agreement
- Plump The Pillows Ltd Paint Colour package (The Package) is an online virtual e-design Interior Design service only. All recommendations are conceptual design suggestions to improve the look of your space.
- The Package includes, but is not limited to:
- Initial consultation of up to 1 hour via email, video or phone call
- Detailed Colour scheme for 1 room- Paint and wall finishes specification
- Design Concept PDF with 2 coordinated paint colour scheme options that includes up to 5 paint colours for 1 room including 2 revisions
- Response to unlimited emails during working hours Mon-Thur from start of project to 6 weeks from completion date.
- . Final e-design will be sent via email with an attached computer file (PDF) within 21 days of the project start date.
Revisions, Refunds and Fees
- The package includes 2 free revisions to paint colour concept. If changes are made past the 2 revisions, additional fee(s) will be incurred. An hourly rate of $70 per hour will be charged for additional work/ changes to design. (Part hours are charged at hourly rate).
- The package is charged at a flat rate including GST to be paid in advance.
- Design work will start on receipt of payment of fees, AND return of questionnaire and after initial consultation.
- All Design Fees are non refundable. Contact us for a full refund after purchase BEFORE our initial consultation.
- Client agrees to provide full information including measurements and photos regarding the Client’s requirements for the Project.
- Consult with a Structural Engineer and/or a Licensed building practitioner and skilled tradespersons before starting the work.
- All documents are conceptual only, do not use for architectural or engineering purposes.
- Plump The Pillows Limited will not be held responsible for any execution of the e-design package, including but not limited to delivery, installation, construction and health and safety executing the e-design.
- Plump The Pillows can not guarantee the prices or availability of suggestions in the e-design.
By proceeding, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service